Jawatan Kosong Personal Financial Consultant, Tanjung Branch MY di [SYARIKAT]
KETERANGAN JAWATAN KOSONG
KEY RESPONSIBILITIESSales Planning • To actively identify and pursue sales opportunity by : Sales Execution • To actively market and sell CIMB’s consumer products to all customers by : • To execute sales based on customer request on timing Customer Relationship • To build and maintain long-term and profitable relationships by: Providing quality customer service that upholds customer waiting time. Qualifications – External
─ Generating new leads through asking for referrals, networking with lawyers, real estate agents, data mining existing depositors for additional opportunities etc.
─ Following up on leads promptly
─ Executing requisite number of con calls.
─ Participating in sales activities / customer acquisition activities organised by Branch or HQ
• To manage sales pipelines by:
─ Participating in sales management routines where sales activities and results will be reviewed with BM
• To maintain accurate and updated information by:
─ Keeping abreast with updated product information and market changes (e.g. revised interest rate of CIMB products and competitors, equity, interest rate markets)
─ Maintaining accurate and updated information on customers.
─ Maintaining accurate and updated information on leads and pipeline reporting.
─ Understanding assessing customer’s requirements and recommending appropriate consumer products. (using the relevant performance support tools : e.g. Tactical Sales Tool, CPMS)
─Actively cross – selling to CIMB’s customers.
•Referring new non-consumer lending opportunities to the appropriate units (e.g. SME desk, Business Banking)
•To work with the branch sales team to execute marketing and sales plan communicated by the Branch Manager such as attending launch sites (e.g. product roadshows) when required.
•To ensure turnaround time for credit, wealth and bancassurance applications and fulfillment processes in system (straight Through and Forms) are within service levels agreed upon. Escalate to Branch Manager when necessary
•To ensure completeness and accuracy of documentation or data entry upon submission or after sales services to Fulfillment Operations.
•To comply with process and procedures for sales execution, appeals, discounts, redemption etc.
─ Obtaining customer’s feedback on sales – related matters and inform Branch Manager, where appropriate.
─ Resolving customer’s problems and complaints on sales – related matters and escalate unresolved complaints to Branch Managers on exception basis
• To ensure that there are no discrepancies, exceptions and non-compliance when booking rates (e.g. Unit Trust, Currency and Treasury products)
• To strictly comply to the CIMB Bank’s policies and procedures, including credit control procedures, audit compliance, BNM Guidelines etc
• To comply with sales code of ethics and governance
• To respond to compliance enquiries from Vertical line (BM, RD & CSD Head ) and Horizontal line (Segment Manager and Sales Segment Support Lead)People Management• To encourage and promote teamwork within branch sales team by :
─ Providing assistance (e.g. training, knowledge sharing, covering of duties ) to sales team members where necessary
─ Identifying and sharing new ideas and approaches for increasing sales and maximizing customer experiences
─ Maintaining a conducive and professional working relationship within the sales team.
• To project a professional business image at all times through high standards of housekeeping and personal grooming
• To participate in the Continuous Professional Development Program
2. Banking diploma with 3 years relevant banking experience may be considered
* Graduates and diploma holders are required to have a minimum of 4 credits in SPMExperience2 – 3 years banking / sales and marketing experience is preferable
Fresh graduates may be consideredEducation & Training (or equivalent)Skill / Competencies
* To be update based on Competency Modal1. Good networking skills, customer focus, confident, proactive and results oriented
2. Excellent communication skills. Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin is preferable but optional.
3. Good business etiquette and image.
4. Computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office-
• To actively identify and pursue sales opportunity by :
• To actively market and sell CIMB’s consumer products to all customers by :
• To execute sales based on customer request on timing
• To build and maintain long-term and profitable relationships by:
Providing quality customer service that upholds customer waiting time.
Qualifications – ExternalQualification1. University Degree (preferably in business or accounting)*
Maklumat Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Maklumat Syarikat Majikan, [SYARIKAT]
Maklumat Tambahan Syarikat [SYARIKAT]
Saiz Syarikat :
Masa Pemprosesan Permohonan :
Elaun dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Malaysia