Jawatan Kosong Front Office Assistant di [SYARIKAT]
KETERANGAN JAWATAN KOSONG
Description Duties and Responsibilities: Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur Hotel is located right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and offers 309 rooms. The hotel is close to the Putra World Trade Centre and Maju Junction Shopping Mall. A few yards away are the LRT and monorail stations, and in close distance is the Bintang Walk and Chinatown. On-site facilities and services include free car parking, a Chinese restaurant, tour desk/travel counter, mini gym and sauna, snooker center, secretarial services, conference rooms, and plenty more. Everything Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur Hotel does is centered around the guests’ experience, ensuring comfort and relaxation.
• Manages the guest experience by ensuring the followings are provided: –
• Thoughtful and attentive service with relaxed efficiency
• Complete responsiveness to the desire of the hotel guests
• Quality service of the hospitality is optimised in accordance to the QSS
• To maintain a good working relationship with your own colleagues and all other departments.
• To report to duty punctually, wearing the hotel uniform with nametag intact, and maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• Welcoming and receiving of guest arrivals, registering and maintaining the rapport with guest in a friendly and professional manner, cordially and with a pleasant smile.
• Ensure all registration cards have the proper information such as; guest’s name, confirmation number, room rates, arrival and departure dates and billing instructions for guest signature.
• Register guests promptly following the QSS for registration, key handling, and message handling, and ensure that they are provided with all the necessary information.
• Verify assigned room status with the computer system and ensure that all rooms given to guests upon check-ins are Vacant Ready
• Ensure guest details are updated in the computer immediately and accurately in order to know guest’s likes and dislikes or if there’s any special request.
• Ensure all telephone calls are answered promptly and clearly in a courteous and friendly manner. All guests’ requests must be well-handled and followed up with the assistance of Telephone Operator.
• Inform Front Office Supervisor or Duty Manager to welcome VIP guests and membership Card guest’s
• To keep the daily logbook up-to-date by recording the briefing information, follow-ups and guest comments.
• To prepare and print the daily shift reports such as “Arrival/ In-House Guest”, “Back-up” and “Departure Guest”.
• To fill-in the daily “Shift Check List” and complete the tasks assigned by the Duty Manager / Front Office Supervisor at the end of each individual shifts or handover for follow-up, if necessary.
• Ensure guest room change is minimised and handled in a proper manner, and all relevant departments are being communicated accordingly. Proper authorisation to be obtained from the Front Office Supervisor or Duty Manager.
• To handle all check-outs promptly for FIT, Membership Card guests and groups by ensuring all charges are settled and are in accordance with the hotel standard Credit policies.
• Ensure that all checked-out guest rooms keys are collected /returned accordingly.
• Handle FOREX transactions according to the standard procedures, ensuring a receipt is given to guests.
• Be aware of the currency exchange rates and be alert of the forged currencies and travellers cheques.
• Receive and slot guest bills into the correct guests’ folders. Ensure that all bills for the guests correspond with the guest name, room number and signature.
• Ensure all city ledgers’, Paid Out and all transaction are being checked and signed by the Duty Manager on duty at the end of each shift.
• Ensure the printing and distribution of the night reports are done correctly and accurately.
. Working on 3 Shifts
Duties and Responsibilities:
Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur Hotel is located right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and offers 309 rooms. The hotel is close to the Putra World Trade Centre and Maju Junction Shopping Mall. A few yards away are the LRT and monorail stations, and in close distance is the Bintang Walk and Chinatown. On-site facilities and services include free car parking, a Chinese restaurant, tour desk/travel counter, mini gym and sauna, snooker center, secretarial services, conference rooms, and plenty more. Everything Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur Hotel does is centered around the guests’ experience, ensuring comfort and relaxation.–
Maklumat Tambahan Jawatan Kosong
Maklumat Syarikat Majikan, [SYARIKAT]
Hotel Grand Central Limited owns and operates hotels and properties throughout Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand. Incorporated on 13 June 1968, the company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange in 1978. The founding hotel (Hotel Grand Central) was built by the late Tan Chee Hoe, and his son Tan Eng Teong, who now holds the position of Chairman of the Board. While the full board of directors participates in the overall planning and strategic direction of the company, it is the Chairman and the Managing Director, Tan Teck Lin, who are principally involved in the day-today running of the Australasian interests. The Group, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Grand Central Enterprises (Penang) Sdn Bhd and its associated companies, Grand Central Enterprises Berhad (listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange) and Grand Central Enterprises (Johor) Sdn Bhd owns, operates, manages or has equity interests in, 11 hotels throughout Malaysia
Hotel Grand Central Limited expanded its hotel and commercial property interest into Australia and New Zealand in the early 1990¡¯s, with commercial property being purchased in Sydney, Australia; and Wellington, New Zealand. Further expansion occurred with the purchase of several hotel properties in Australia and New Zealand in 1995. Grand Central Management Limited was established to manage the various hotel and commercial property interests.Throughout Australasia the organisation operates under the Group brand of Grand Hotels International. This umbrella brand enabled an amalgamation of the respective sales and marketing services, and management practices, thereby improving the economies of scale, and providing further opportunities to develop hotel and property management.In South East Asia, Hotel Grand Central and Hotel Grand Continental subsidiary brands are used, while in Australia and New Zealand, Hotel Grand Chancellor is recognised as the hotel brand.The Group has a vested interest in maintaining a long term investment strategy in Australia and New Zealand, and to further develop its expertise in these burgeoning tourism markets.
Maklumat Tambahan Syarikat [SYARIKAT]
Saiz Syarikat : 51 – 200 Employees
Masa Pemprosesan Permohonan : 30 days
Industri : Hotel / Hospitality
Elaun dan Lain-lain : Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays – Fridays, Saturday Half-day
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur